(First-come-first-served basis, telephone only)
September 21 (Sat) 11: 00-September 25 (Wed) 22:59
Special train: 0570-02-9975
* Due to system maintenance, the reception deadline is until “23:59”
General release date: Saturday, October 5, 2020 10:00
web: https://w.pia.jp/t/boukensha/ (common to PCs and smartphones)
● Sold directly at Seven-Eleven and Ticket Pia stores (Seven-Eleven, Ticket Pia stores ) (From the second day on sale)
● First day of sale Tokuden: 0570-02-9975 (Saturday, October 5th 10: 00-23: 59 / P code not required)
● After the second day of sale: 0570-02-9999 ( After Sunday, October 6 / P code: 496-895)
* Please note that the special train on the first day of the release date will be a special train for general sale and will be different from the phone number on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ticket price (all seats reserved, tax included)
Advance: 7,500 yen / Same day: 7,800 yen
* Preschoolers are not allowed to enter
[Ticket resale prohibition]
■Tickets and ticket purchase rights can be resold at non-regular rates, or for business purposes, It is strictly prohibited to use it for sales promotion or acts judged to be similar. If any of the above actions are found, the ticket may be invalidated and admission may be refused. In this case, please note that we will not refund any ticket fees, travel expenses, etc. In addition, resale acts include listing and bidding in auctions, buying and selling on the Internet, ticket shops, purchasing agents, scalpers and buying and selling through malicious third parties.
■ When you give a ticket to a friend or acquaintance for less than the list price, or when you give the ticket to a companion, please be sure to explain from the ticket purchaser so that you do not resell it such as auction listing.
* We are not responsible for any troubles related to ticket transfer.